ProductCamp - great success

ProductCamp is a collaborative, user-organized unconference, focused on product development, product marketing and product management. ProductCamp is a great opportunity for you to learn from, teach to, and network with professionals involved in Product Management, Marketing, and Development from Toronto and the surrounding area!

ProductCamp - great success

Postby mike.ziarko » Mon May 31, 2010 2:38 pm

I just wanted to applaud and congratulate the organizers of ProductCamp yesterday! I thoroughly enjoyed the sessions and learned a lot. It was great to see Stephen, Saeed and Ari again from my PlateSpin days.

Stephen, I'll be adding those books your suggested to my reading list. They look excellent. I enjoyed your keynote and sessions on The Customer Is Never Right.

I'm looking forward to more sessions like this and future networking opportunities!

all best,

Mike Ziarko
mike.ziarko

Re: ProductCamp - great success

Postby InsideSpin » Mon May 31, 2010 10:05 pm

I thought the group was highly interactive, which makes any presentation more enjoyable. What I am not sure, is there a suitable discussion Forum for attendees to discuss issues related to product management. It sounded like many had situations they wanted some input on, i am happy to host it here at InsideSpin. Spread the word if this is the right place for it.

/sp
InsideSpin

Postby InsideSpin » Mon May 31, 2010 10:05 pm

Forgot to mention the cookies at lunch time were excellent :D
InsideSpin

Postby mike.ziarko » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:10 am

The cookies were great, I agree!

The exchange of ideas and access to information is what every entrepreneur craves, but most getting started don't really know where to seek the advice. Once word spreads I think InsideSpin could definitely become a hub for all kinds of discussion including product management.

Most recently I've been providing advice in the discussions boards for the Small Business and Entrepreneurship forum on RedFlagDeals, which is a popular forum for people to seeking help on a variety of topics; its popular because its free. http://www.redflagdeals.com/deals/main.php/smallbusiness/. I respond to posts on web design and online marketing and engage them in a public dialogue, it almost always leads to a one-on-one discussion about their specific business problem.

I was happy to blog about my experience at ProductCamp on my blog http://www.mikeziarko.com and have already started tweeting about InsideSpin. Word is getting out!
mike.ziarko

Postby akw » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:33 pm

It sounds like this was a lot of fun!

For those who couldn't be in attendance is there any collateral - slides, videos, even notes that participants took?

If Stephen gave a presentation I know there had to be slides..... :lol:
akw

Postby InsideSpin » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:52 am

InsideSpin

Return to ProductCamp 2010